24-Hour Hotlines of the Department of Community and Human Services
Crisis hotline numbers for Adult Protective Services, Child Protective Services, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Substance Use and Mental Health crises.
Page updated on October 28, 2022 at 9:15 AM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
Need Help in a Crisis? Call 24 Hours a Day
- Adult Protective Services | 703.746.5778 or APS State Hotline | 1.888.832.3858 after 4:30 p.m.
- Child Protective Services | 703.746.5800 or State 1.800.552.7096
- Substance Use Disorder Residential Treatment | 703.746.3636
- Domestic Violence | 703.746.4911
- Emergency Mental Health Services | 703.746.3401
- Sexual Assault | 703.683.7273
Also see: Suicide Prevention Resources