Eisenhower East Small Area Plan
Given the City's unchanged goal for Eisenhower East to remain one of the city's key economic development engines, and recognizing that market conditions, particularly for retail and office uses, have significantly changed since 2003, this update considered enhanced flexibility of land uses, building heights, and potential additional development, as well as built on or enhanced the 2003 Plan’s existing goals for thriving retail and entertainment, a balance of residents and employees for a busy 18-hour environment, expanded mobility and connectivity, enhanced pedestrian safety and accessibility, and a network of connected, multi-functional open spaces and trails for all to enjoy.
- Eisenhower East SAP 2019 Multimodal Transportation Study (October 2019)
- Eisenhower East Small Area Plan 2019 Update Community Process Schedule
- Eisenhower East CDD #2 Development Table (Feb 2018)
- Eisenhower East CDD#11 Development Table (Feb 2018)
- Eisenhower East Design Guidelines (2006)
- Eisenhower East Small Area Plan (2003)
- Carlyle/Eisenhower East Design Review Board (active)
- Presentation on Fiscal Impact of New Development, Office Competitiveness and Conversion, and Eisenhower East Proposed Master Plan amendments
Contact the Department of Planning & Zoning, 703.746.4666.