Discrimination and Disabilities
These pages contain information about the City’s Human Rights Code, human rights and anti-discrimination services and activities, and resources and services for people with disabilities.
Page updated on March 7, 2023 at 12:40 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
About the activities and services of the Alexandria Office of Human Rights and the Human Rights Commission, and information on the City’s Human Rights Code.
Resources and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Alexandria Commission on Persons with Disabilities
- Adult Protective Services
- Directory of Resources for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
- Disability Employment Center
- DOT Paratransit Program
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Support Groups
- Project Lifesaver
- Therapeutic Recreation