eHistory — Historic Alexandria News Online
Look for Historic Alexandria on the Web and through Social Media. Here is where to find us.
Stay informed with Alexandria eNews!
To begin receiving information about Historic Alexandria programs, special events, news and more, update your subscription or subscribe to Alexandria eNews. The following Historic Alexandria subscriptions are available:
- Historic Alexandria News Releases: Sign up to receive This Week in Historic Alexandria and periodic news releases.
- Alexandria Archaeology: for occasional emails about events, news of our work and archaeology in the region, and to receive the quarterly Newsletter, Alexandria Archaeology Volunteer News.
- Gadsby’s Tavern Museum “Tavern-E Times”: Tavern-E Times has notices about up-to-date events, programs, announcements, and information about Gadsby’s Tavern Museum.
Read the following newsletters online.
Become a Fan on Facebook
Become a Facebook fan and share your support for history. You do not have to be a Facebook member to view these pages. In addition to the Historic Alexandria Museums listed below, two other Alexandria sites, Carlyle House and the Lee-Fendall House, are also on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter
See us on Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum on YouTube
- See Gadsby's Tavern Museum in a new light through Instagram.
- Explore, learn, and share on Gadsby's Tavern Museum's Pinterest boards.
- Explore, learn, and share with the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum on Pinterest.
Listen to Podcasts
Listen to Historic Alexandria Podcasts for audio walking tours and more.