Welcome to the Alexandria Mentoring Partnership!
Join us at the next mentoring information session to learn more about how you can become a mentor!
Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 6-8 p.m.
Location: Lee Center
1108 Jefferson Street Alexandria, VA 22314
- Registration and Dinner: 6 - 6:30 p.m.
- Introduction and Presentation of Awards: 6:30 - 7 p.m.
- Breakout Session: 7 - 7:45 p.m.
- Future Mentors: AMP Information Session
- Current Mentors: Mentor/Mentee Training on Cyberbullying and the Internet
- Closing and Raffle: 7:45 - 8 p.m.
Please plan to attend, and bring a friend!
RSVP to email@example.com or cal 703.746.4687.
Calling all Mentors! Please HELP! The Alexandria Mentoring Partnership is currently experiencing a shortage of mentors! Our City’s children need you! If you are able to mentor/tutor a child for an average of 1 hour a week, please contact the AMP Coordinator at 703-746-4144 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you!
Mentoring is proven to decrease the risk factors associated with crime, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, poor school performance and gang affiliation.
Watch an interview with a mentor and mentee originally aired on FYI Alexandria. Mentor a child. Change Two Lives.
Alexandria Mentoring Partnership