To start planning your upcoming event, follow these simple steps:
Find a Space
Contact a Specialist
- Recreation Centers: To reserve, call the Recreation Center you are interested in.
- Athletic Fields: To reserve, call the Sports Office at 703.746.5414.
- Park Reservations:
- Call the Office of Special Events at 703.746.5419 for hourly rate information regarding:
- Waterfront Park
- Oronoco Bay Park
- Windmill Hill Park
- Montgomery Park
- King Street Gardens Park
- Call the Registration & Reservation Office at 703.746.5414 for 4-hour block information regarding*:
- Armistead L. Boothe Park
- Ben Brenman Park
- Chinquapin Park
- Fort Ward Park
- Joseph Hensley Park
Additional parks not listed may be available for reservation. Call the Registration & Reservation Office at 703.746.5414 for additional information.
- * Note: If your event includes any of the following, please contact the Office of Special Events at 703.746.5419 for application and permit information:
- more than 100 people in attendance
- use of a moon bounce, amplified sound, propane, a tent(s), or shuttle services
- open to the public
- items for sale or admission charge
- reserved parking and/or street closures
A special events' specialist will provide pricing and application information and confirm park availability, then acquire any necessary permits for your upcoming event. Please refer to the City Special Events Policy for more information.
For additional information on rental fees, review the Department Fee Schedule.