RE: LEPC Mtg.

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
  • Subject: RE: LEPC Mtg.
  • From: "McNeil, Doug" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:59:35 -0400
  • Cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

Can you tell me what the LEPC is?

Doug

From: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting [mailto:text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:29 PM
To: McNeil, Doug
Cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
Subject: LEPC Mtg.

Doug, members of City Council desire to have a presentation regarding the ethanol transloading facility at the next LEPC mtg.  I know this is short notice but would like to have someone represent Norfolk Southern at the meeting.  The plan is to have Battalion Chief John North present the powerpoint that Chief Thiel used at the City Council meeting as the presentation and then take questions.  The LEPC is meeting on June 4, 2008 at 4:00 p.m. at the Alexandria Sanitation Authority.  Please let me know if this is possible and also contact me if you have any questions.

Mark Penn
Emergency Management Coordinator
Voice xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 283
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

“What ought one to say then as each hardship comes? I was practicing for this, I was training for this.”
Roman Philosopher, Epictetus (55-135 AD)