Couple of Things HM Issues/Ethanol/Technican Class

  • To: <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
  • Subject: Couple of Things HM Issues/Ethanol/Technican Class
  • From: "Briant Atkins" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:43:19 -0400

1.    I have one more Technician Application (and one last class spot). I need the app signed. Do you want me to sign off on it as I need to get these to Glen. I am gonna try and do it on my 4 day break.

2.    I talked to a gentleman about some cooling vests today. I found something that works good. DOD and Phoenix AZ HM are using it. It is only about 350 dollars per unit. I am gonna go ahead and price out 6-8 of them for now. I will also work on the other stuff I need to buy this weekend and early next week.

3.    Reference the Ethanol Training. Am starting Monday morning. Is there something else you wanted to cover or discuss as Fair told me you called the other day for when I  was off duty the other day as I was in class. Let me know if you did need anything. I am gonna be set to go Monday morning one way or another.

Tech Captain Briant K. Atkins

City of Alexandria VA Fire Department

Hazardous Materials Response Team

213 East WIndsor Avenue