This page contains references and links to all electronic communications among City staff, and between City staff, Norfolk Southern, and the community regarding the establishment and operation of the Ethanol Transloading Facility. The communications, furnished in response to requests made under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, cover the period from June 20, 2006 at 8 a.m. to May 29, 2008, at 5 p.m.
E-mail addresses and telephone numbers have been redacted to protect the privacy of residents and of City staff whose home and mobile phone numbers were included on the communications. To contact City officials or staff, please use the links on the left side of this page, or Contact Us.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: hi
- From: "Ingrid Sanden" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:20:34 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=DvKOoSLLy1jH+jUeKwjzYSP6SUIGBbh/p/WIUnYHENw=; b=As0H4jdmy4xbds2saiGK8t9KvDxJNVsJtOoqE3qXpFm/eDJ48mZz1RTmjDL9knbzBfL7sv4eQE7GNsqvTy16ueDgC6aSCV1KGvo54RkTg3vc6pmgp0/nc+XysOM7oCbKKmR+SAWuwWnXVo7ste87klxQ6YQRKwB9DrghdGO+8jc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=ZYrnJglzzMKcsphL2fcgC3wPv/buLtalgKcuNh3jjWDbm/ffPfmtsDiW5kqyEr0ZxJcz+0E/ooyD6PjXnNRhYLFdVM/FNTncpS74KCVAIg99jJJ8h4paQ6o54pk5VpoRWq5FT5/u81UhGjxTrlibNKh+dBY/BmuY0xL4apxDeV0=
- In-reply-to: <OF450512F0.E4B5CA4B-ON85257449.007EA7DC-85257449.007F35C2@alexandriava.gov>
- References: <OF450512F0.E4B5CA4B-ON85257449.007EA7DC-85257449.007F35C2@alexandriava.gov>
Sorry I didn't respond till now - busy week, and the next few are just going to be awful. However, I did forward your note on to a couple people (so good call on keeping it short and sweet), and there will definitely be issues, as I'm sure you imagined. We're really feeling put-upon right now here in Cameron Station, as there are some other issues that have come to the surface (of course, during the busiest month of the year for me), that are very serious for us, and for (I think) the whole Landmark small area plan process.
Maybe you already know, but there is this new Norfolk Southern ethanol unloading/transport spot right behind our houses on those railroad tracks. There are seriously like 40 tankers lined up back there, full of ethanol with pretty much no security that I can see. Seems like it could be an issue, and at the very least, it's ugly as sin. So that's my newest battle. I have no idea what is going on...
So anyway, I will see you tomorrow night. I'm just extremely unhappy right now with various things. It seems like we're really gaining momentum re: Landmark/Van Dorn, and now all these other hurdles are tossed in our way (at the beginning of summer - and the timing is not lost on me). Ugh. I just don't think I have any fight left in me for some of these things...
If you need more info about the railroad stuff and haven't seen it yourself, let me know and I can forward you what I have.
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:09 PM, <
Ingrid, I didn't mean to sound so abrupt
in that last email -- I didnt want to say anything personal so you could
forward it more easily.
Thanks for all your input and interest
in LandMark Van Dorn and also in the SUP zoning process. It's great
to have you on board. By the way, Eric Wagner, the mayor and I met
with Joanne Lepanto last week to respond to her letter listing her concerns
about the Landmark Plan. I think it was productive, at least I hope
it was. I really enjoyed the charrette, and I think the next one
with Alan Word will be just as good, if not better. Also talked
to Mindy about why Va Paving is not in the plan. She said it was
all about the fact that the clock doesn't start ticking on the amortization
until the property is rezoned -- presumably through a small area plan --
and that she doesnt mind not having it in the plan as long as we can find
another way to start the clock. I told her I would think about it,
which I am doing. See you Monday!
This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and is not for distribution or publication. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. The information contained in this communication may be confidential.