Re: hi

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
  • Subject: Re: hi
  • From: "Ingrid Sanden" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:20:34 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=DvKOoSLLy1jH+jUeKwjzYSP6SUIGBbh/p/WIUnYHENw=; b=As0H4jdmy4xbds2saiGK8t9KvDxJNVsJtOoqE3qXpFm/eDJ48mZz1RTmjDL9knbzBfL7sv4eQE7GNsqvTy16ueDgC6aSCV1KGvo54RkTg3vc6pmgp0/nc+XysOM7oCbKKmR+SAWuwWnXVo7ste87klxQ6YQRKwB9DrghdGO+8jc=

Hi Faroll:

Sorry I didn't respond till now - busy week, and the next few are just going to be awful. However, I did forward your note on to a couple people (so good call on keeping it short and sweet), and there will definitely be issues, as I'm sure you imagined. We're really feeling put-upon right now here in Cameron Station, as there are some other issues that have come to the surface (of course, during the busiest month of the year for me), that are very serious for us, and for (I think) the whole Landmark small area plan process.

Maybe you already know, but there is this new Norfolk Southern ethanol unloading/transport spot right behind our houses on those railroad tracks. There are seriously like 40 tankers lined up back there, full of ethanol with pretty much no security that I can see. Seems like it could be an issue, and at the very least, it's ugly as sin. So that's my newest battle. I have no idea what is going on...

So anyway, I will see you tomorrow night. I'm just extremely unhappy right now with various things. It seems like we're really gaining momentum re: Landmark/Van Dorn, and now all these other hurdles are tossed in our way (at the beginning of summer - and the timing is not lost on me). Ugh. I just don't think I have any fight left in me for some of these things...

If you need more info about the railroad stuff and haven't seen it yourself, let me know and I can forward you what I have.

Ingrid