Phone message about Fire Marshal trips

  • To: George_McAndrews/Alex%Alex
  • Subject: Phone message about Fire Marshal trips
  • From: Robert_Rodriguez/Alex%ALEX
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:57:34 -0500
  • Bcc:
George,
I got your voice mail about the two Fire Marshal trips.  I need to chat with you about this.  I am unaware of any of my staff going on the first trip.  The second trip to Baltimore we never did at the direction of the City Manager's Office.  Obviously there have been recent developments in this Norfolk Southern issue and I need to be brought back up to speed.
I am still in California at my conference and I'll be back Tuesday.  I have some time between 10:30 and noon on Tuesday.  At the moment, Wednesday seems to be open and Thursday after 10am is open as well.

Let me know what works with your schedule.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118