Re: Remaining Issues at NSRC's Ethanol Transloading Facility in Alexandria

  • To: "Jordan, A. Gayle" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>,Sarah_Graham/Alex%ALEX,Adam_Thiel/Alex%Alex
  • Subject: Re: Remaining Issues at NSRC's Ethanol Transloading Facility in Alexandria
  • From: Rich_Baier/Alex%ALEX
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:26:26 -0400
  • Cc: "Lawson David" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>,"McNeil, Doug" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>,"Webb, Mike" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>,"Edwards, John, V" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

Thanks for the note and as I  am sending information it is only a cover letter and the ordinance section scanned in and sent on Friday. Per the city attorney the ordinance  section that lists the materials noted below does not contain an exhaustive or exclusive listing. It is an exemplary in nature and it is being applied to projects like the Woodrow wilson bridge and the like. I hope this clarifies. I think the preemption issue is certainly correct outside of the right of way as the city owns its roads outright unlike most  other jurisdictions in the country.