Re: Washington Examiner Media Request - NS Ethanol Transloading

  • To: Adam Thiel
  • Subject: Re: Washington Examiner Media Request - NS Ethanol Transloading
  • From: Tony Castrilli/Alex
  • Date: 29 May 2008 12:09:05
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Now she would like to talk to you over the phone. Can she call you at 2pm? Which phone number would you like me to give her?

Thanks,

Tony

Adam Thiel/Alex

05/29/2008 11:45 AM

Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex, luis.santano.alexandriava.gov
cc
Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex, Michele Evans/Alex@Alex, Mark Jinks/Alex@Alex, Steve Mason/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: Washington Examiner Media Request - NS Ethanol TransloadingLink

Tony:

I can be available today, but it will have to be at my office (versus with the foam trailer).

We can get them down to take photos of the trailer, however.

Just let us know...thanks!