RE: Norfolk Southern Van Dorn Intermodal Facility

  • To: "mindylyle" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Subject: RE: Norfolk Southern Van Dorn Intermodal Facility
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 28 May 2008 15:10:02
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Michele Evans; Jim Hartmann; Cameron Hall; John North; Mark Penn; Byron Andrews III; Luis Santano; Tony Castrilli; Rose Boyd

Ms. Mindy Lyle
5235 Tancreti Lane

Alexandria, VA 22304

Ms. Lyle:

Regrettably, we are already committed to two other engagements that night (Thursday, June 5, 2008).

We can do Tuesday (6/3) or Wednesday (6/4) next week at 7pm; or the following week (week of June 9-13, 2008) on any night but Tuesday (6/10).

Also, I just want to confirm that (as we discussed after last night's Council meeting) you do not wish Norfolk Southern Corporation to be present at this meeting, preferring instead to have the Fire Department and Office of Emergency Management present regarding emergency response considerations and planning; is that correct?

Just let us know and we'll be there with the requested information.

Best regards,

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

"mindylyle" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

<text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
RE: Norfolk Southern Van Dorn Intermodal Facility

Would you and your team be available to attend a community meeting to discuss this facility on Thursday, June 5th at 7:00 pm.  The meeting will be in or near Cameron Station depending on availability.

Mindy Lyle

Mindy Lyle
5235 Tancreti Lane
Alexandria, VA  22304
xxx-xxx-xxxx

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and is not for distribution or publication. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.  The information contained in this communication may be confidential.