Ethanol question

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
  • Subject: Ethanol question
  • From: Mark Penn/Alex
  • Date: 28 May 2008 07:43:30
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Adam Thiel

Have we requested any maps from GIS yet regarding the ethanol facility?

If not I would like to have then do a map of the area with 1000 feet (ERG distance for spills)  1/2 mile (ERG for large fires) and 1 mile (large safety factor), areas shaded to drive some planning efforts and to help with community meetings.  I will have them add in the population numbers in the areas and highlight the school, highways etc.

Any comments?  Do we want more?

Mark Penn
Emergency Management Coordinator
Voice xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 283
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

?What ought one to say then as each hardship comes? I was practicing for this, I was training for this.?
Roman Philosopher, Epictetus (55-135 AD)