Re: Ethanol - Media Coverage

  • To: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx; Faroll Hamer; Ignacio Pessoa; Jim Hartmann; Mark Jinks; Michele Evans; Rich Baier; Steve Mason
  • Subject: Re: Ethanol - Media Coverage
  • From: Tony Castrilli/Alex
  • Date: 27 May 2008 18:38:00
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Since NBC 4 covered the story and all the TV stations follow each other when one has something the others don't....I have received calls from both Channel 7 and Channel 9 looking for more information about tonight's meeting. Both 7 and 9 say they may cover the meeting but are not sure.

The NBC 4 night editor tells me reporter Jackie Benson will be covering tonight's meeting.

Tony Castrilli/Alex

Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Michele Evans/Alex, Jim Hartmann/Alex, Mark Jinks/Alex, Steve Mason/Alex
Ethanol - Media Coverage

Julie Carey from NBC 4 is working on story for today's 5 p.m. broadcast regarding the ethanol transloading issue. I have provided her with the memo the CMO sent to the community on May, 15th and general background.

Chief Thiel has agreed to talk with Julie on camera around 3 p.m. Julie has also contacted Councilman Wilson and Smedberg. They both provided her background but did not go on camera.

Julie spoke with residents from both Cameron Station and Summers Grove. She says NBC 4 expects to cover tonight's Council meeting.

Tony