Re: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

  • To: Jim Hartmann
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility
  • From: Michele Evans/Alex
  • Date: 23 May 2008 16:54:16
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

ok -  we have a meeting with Adam at 2 on Tuesday, do you want to set something up earlier?

Jim Hartmann/Alex

Michele Evans/Alex@Alex, Justin Wilson/Alex@ALEX
cc
Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex, Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading FacilityLink

I would like it under city manager orals. We will be making a presentation.