Fw: Norfolk Southern Meeting Request

  • To: Byron Andrews III; John North; Luis Santano
  • Subject: Fw: Norfolk Southern Meeting Request
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 23 May 2008 15:19:32
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

FYI...

So far we have 2 confirmed meetings (I think):

June 2nd;
July 16th.

Cameron has the details; if you all can attend, I'll appreciate it.

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

----- Forwarded by Adam Thiel/Alex on 05/23/2008 03:18 PM -----
Tony Castrilli/Alex

xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
Norfolk Southern Meeting Request

DATE:                5/23/08

TO:                Ms. Ingrid Sanden

FROM:        Tony Castrilli

RE:                Norfolk Southern Meeting Request

Thank you for speaking with me today regarding the Cameron Station Civic Association's concerns about the Norfolk Southern ethanol transloading operation. Norfolk Southern has agreed to host and lead meetings with the community about this issue. Representatives form the City of Alexandria will also attend the meeting to address community questions. The person to contact at Norfolk Southern for meeting coordination is:

Robin C. Chapman
Manager Public Relations
Norfolk Southern Corporation
xxx-xxx-xxxx
xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Tony Castrilli
Director of Communications

City of Alexandria, Virginia
Office         xxx-xxx-xxxx