Norfolk Southern Transloading Facility

  • To: Jim Hartmann
  • Subject: Norfolk Southern Transloading Facility
  • From: Richard Josephson/Alex
  • Date: 22 May 2008 10:23:11
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Ignacio Pessoa; Faroll Hamer

Some of the Virginia Paving Liaison Committee members have asked for information about the Norfolk Southern transloading facility and would like someone from Norfolk Southern to attend the next meeting on July 16. I was planning on sending out your memo and map of May 15 to the Committee (John Porter already has a copy and forwarded to me) and ask that someone from Norfolk attend the July 16 meeting. I think it would be good to also have Adam Thiel at the meeting to answer questions. Let me know what you think.