Fw: Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

  • To: "Courtney Barnes" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
  • Subject: Fw: Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...
  • From: Jannine Pennell/Alex
  • Date: 17 Apr 2008 10:32:57
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

FYI

    ----- Original Message -----

    From: John Catlett
    Sent: 04/17/2008 08:38 AM EDT
    To: Barbara Carter
    Cc: Jannine Pennell

Fire Administration has initiated the meeting and is doing the coordination. I believe it was set yesterday afternoon for 8:30 Monday.

John D. Catlett, MCP
Code Enforcement Director
Alexandria Fire Department
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Ext. 110
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
John D. Rockefeller

Barbara Carter/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex
cc
Jannine Pennell/Alex@Alex
Subject
Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

Mr. Catlett has this been scheduled?

____________________________
Barbara L. Carter
Department of Planning and Zoning
301 King Street, Suite 2100
Alexandria, VA 22314
xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 306

----- Forwarded by Barbara Carter/Alex on 04/16/2008 02:09 PM -----
Barbara Carter/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex
cc
Courtney Barnes/Alex@Alex
Subject
Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

Rich Josephson is available:

April 17 at 2:00pm
April 21 at 10:00am
April 23 at 10:00am

____________________________
Barbara L. Carter
Department of Planning and Zoning
301 King Street, Suite 2100
Alexandria, VA 22314
xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 306

----- Forwarded by Barbara Carter/Alex on 04/15/2008 02:21 PM -----
Faroll Hamer/Alex

Barbara Carter/Alex@ALEX
Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

----- Forwarded by Faroll Hamer/Alex on 04/15/2008 01:15 PM -----
John Catlett/Alex

Cameron Hall/Alex@Alex
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@Alex, George McAndrews/Alex@Alex, Mark Penn/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...Link

Tomorrow after 1:30
Thursday after 11:00
Next Monday AM
Tuesday all day
Wednesday AM

 John D. Catlett, MCP
Code Enforcement Director
Alexandria Fire Department
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Ext. 110
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
John D. Rockefeller

Cameron Hall/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Mark Penn/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, George McAndrews/Alex@Alex
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

On behalf of the City Manager and Fire Chief Thiel, I am organizing a meeting with the VP of Industrial Operations for Norfolk Southern Corporation, David Lawson. It is my hope to have this meeting either tomorrow, Thursday morning or early next week. Could you please look at your schedules and let me know your availability over those days? I apologize for the late notice, but this is rather important.

Thank you.
Cameron

Cameron Hall
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx x228