Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

  • To: Cameron Hall
  • Subject: Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...
  • From: George McAndrews/Alex
  • Date: 16 Apr 2008 12:43:56
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

I'm available any time tomorrow (Thursday)

Next week, I'm available as follows:

Monday, April 21 -- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday, April 22 -- 2-6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 23 -- 3-6 p.m.
Friday, 3-6 p.m.

George McAndrews
Office of the City Attorney
301 King Street
Suite 1300
xxx-xxx-xxxx (fax)

Cameron Hall/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Mark Penn/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, George McAndrews/Alex@Alex
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

On behalf of the City Manager and Fire Chief Thiel, I am organizing a meeting with the VP of Industrial Operations for Norfolk Southern Corporation, David Lawson. It is my hope to have this meeting either tomorrow, Thursday morning or early next week. Could you please look at your schedules and let me know your availability over those days? I apologize for the late notice, but this is rather important.

Thank you.
Cameron

Cameron Hall
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx x228