Re: Norfolk-Southern

  • To: Duane Perry
  • Subject: Re: Norfolk-Southern
  • From: Russell Furr/Alex
  • Date: 15 Nov 2007 14:04:28
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you, I had misplaced the card.  The number for Michael Clark is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Russell A. Furr
Assistant Fire Marshal
Code Enforcement Bureau
xxx-xxx-xxxx, ext. 128
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

Duane Perry/Alex

11/10/2007 11:23 AM

Russell Furr/Alex@Alex
Norfolk-Southern

Russell,

Would you send me the number for Mike Clark. I did some personal checking of the fire department foam capabilities They are able to apply however the only exterior unit is on the hazmat unit. As I promised Mike Clark, I need to call him and get him to put two additional foam applicators and inductors in the storage unit with the speciality foam.

Duane T. Perry
Deputy Fire Marshal III
Alexandria Fire Department
Code Enforcement Bureau