Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

  • To: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
  • Subject: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility
  • From: Michele Evans/Alex
  • Date: 15 May 2008 17:37:12
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Tony Castrilli

Hi John,

Jim sent Bill Symonds a copy of the memo below because the facility is across the railroad tracks behind Samuel B. Tucker Elementary School.  I'm not sure a separate note went with the copy, so would you please see that all who need to know at ACPS are informed?

Norfolk Southern is handling the questions on this. (Robin Chapman, Manager of Public Relations (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

I don't know if you have had a chance to meet Tony Castrilli, our Communications Director, yet, but he is very familiar with this issue as well.

Thanks
Michele
----- Forwarded by Michele Evans/Alex on 05/15/2008 05:31 PM -----
Valerie Brown/Alex

Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex, John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Michele Evans/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Mark Jinks/Alex@Alex, Steve Mason/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
cc
Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex
Subject
Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

The following is from Alexandria City Manager Jim Hartmann:

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA

www.laf.org
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.