Re: important mtg with Michele Evans

  • To: Robert xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx@Alex
  • Subject: Re: important mtg with Michele Evans
  • From: John Catlett/Alex
  • Date: 10 Jan 2008 16:03:41
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Respond back to Val with your availability as she is coordinating the meeting.

John D. Catlett, MCP
Code Enforcement Director
Alexandria Fire Department
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Ext. 110
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
John D. Rockefeller

Robert Rodriguez/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex
Re: important mtg with Michele EvansLink

John,
The COG Fire Code meeting is the morning of the 16th and I have a doctor's appointment starting at 1 in Reston.  The 15th is OK.

Or I can have Russell Furr attend in my absence as he was involved in the recent talks.

Please advise.

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 118
Fax     xxx-xxx-xxxx

John Catlett/Alex

Valerie Brown/Alex@Alex
cc
jannine pennell@alex@Alex, Gregg Fields@Alex@Alex, Robert Rodriguez@Alex@Alex, Maurice Jones@Alex@Alex, Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: important mtg with Michele EvansLink

Valerie,

Based on my conversation with the Chief. and based on their availability with the proposed dates, the following staff from Code will attend.  Gregg Fields in place of myself (on vacation), Maurice Jones and Bob Rodriguez.

 John D. Catlett, MCP
Code Enforcement Director
Alexandria Fire Department
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Ext. 110
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
John D. Rockefeller

Valerie Brown/Alex

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, William Skrabak/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX
cc
Eleonore Cox/Alex@Alex, Celeste Cox/Alex@Alex, Robin Wilson/Alex, Wanda Bynum/Alex@Alex, Courtney Barnes/Alex@Alex, Richard Josephson/Alex@ALEX
Subject
important mtg with Michele Evans

Michele has asked that I set up a meeting with all of you next week for no more than 45 minutes about the ethanol project of Norfolk Southern. The dates/times that she has available are as follows. Please let me know if any of these do NOT work for you.

January 15 at 4:15pm or January 16 at 10:00 a.m.

Faroll - if you can't make it Michele would like Rich J. to be there in your place.

Rich B. - if you can't make it, Michele said it was fine for just Bill to attend.

Thanks.

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA

www.laf.org
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.