Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans

  • To: Celeste Cox; Richard Josephson
  • Subject: Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans
  • From: Karla Ziegenbalg/Alex
  • Date: 10 Jan 2008 14:59:57
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Celeste -- Faroll wants Rich to go in her place.  She said, "He knows more about this stuff than I do".

Rich -- I just checked your schedule, and you have both times on January 15 (4:15 p.m.) and 16 (10 a.m.) available on your calendar. Let me know if you need me to follow up.

Karla

Celeste Cox/Alex

Karla Ziegenbalg/Alex@ALEX
cc
Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Richard Josephson/Alex@ALEX
Subject
Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans

Karla, can you work with Val on this?  Find out if Faroll wants to attend. If not, please check Rich's schedule and inform him.

Thanks much.

Celeste Cox
City of Alexandria
Department of Planning and Zoning
301 King Street RM 2100

----- Forwarded by Celeste Cox/Alex on 01/10/2008 12:43 PM -----
Valerie Brown/Alex

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, William Skrabak/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX
cc
Eleonore Cox/Alex@Alex, Celeste Cox/Alex@Alex, Robin Wilson/Alex, Wanda Bynum/Alex@Alex, Courtney Barnes/Alex@Alex, Richard Josephson/Alex@ALEX
Subject
important mtg with Michele Evans

Michele has asked that I set up a meeting with all of you next week for no more than 45 minutes about the ethanol project of Norfolk Southern. The dates/times that she has available are as follows. Please let me know if any of these do NOT work for you.

January 15 at 4:15pm or January 16 at 10:00 a.m.

Faroll - if you can't make it Michele would like Rich J. to be there in your place.

Rich B. - if you can't make it, Michele said it was fine for just Bill to attend.

Thanks.

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA

www.laf.org
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.