Re: FW: Norfolk Southern

  • To: "Rudner, Glen" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: Norfolk Southern
  • From: John North/Alex
  • Date: 10 Jan 2008 07:42:58
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Adam Thiel

Glen,
Thanks for allowing me to respond before forwarding this on. These discussions are being handled at the department head level. I would request that you take no action at this time until requested to do so by the Fire Chief. I will forward your e-mail to Chief Thiel and make him aware of this.

Thanks
John

John W. North
Battalion Chief
Special Operations
Office xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cell xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Rudner, Glen" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

"North, John" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
FW: Norfolk Southern

John,

Before I forward this to Charlie, it seems that there may be a communications issue within the City or with Charlie. Any comment? I am here to help and Charlie?s emails stated that there was some issues.

Glen