Re: Interesting call for a training opportunity

  • To: Briant Atkins
  • Subject: Re: Interesting call for a training opportunity
  • From: John North/Alex
  • Date: 10 Dec 2007 08:42:39
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

They give us one slot a year, last year I sent Tony. Let me know when you have details.
Thanks
John

John W. North
Battalion Chief
Special Operations
Office xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cell xxx-xxx-xxxx

Briant Atkins/Alex

John North/Alex@Alex
Interesting call for a training opportunity

I received a call from a Mr. Williams from Norfolk Southern Railroad this evening. He was given my name for a hazmat team contact by the FMs working with them on the Ethanol Facility that is proposed to be opened here in the city. He indicated he would like to send myself or a designee to Pueblo this April for a week to one of the classes out there at TTC. He is supposed to email me details. I will send them to you when I get them.

Briant K. Atkins, Fire Captain
City of Alexandria Va Fire Department
Hazardous Materials Response Team
213 East Windsor Avenue