Re: April NOVA Senior Ops Agenda

  • To: "Kerr, Michael J Mr CIV USA IMCOM" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Subject: Re: April NOVA Senior Ops Agenda
  • From: Russell Middleton/Alex
  • Date: 09 Apr 2008 16:40:56
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Please include in the agenda Ethanol Transloading in Alexandria. Thanks. See you tomorrowl.

"Kerr, Michael J Mr CIV USA IMCOM" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

04/09/2008 08:00 AM

<xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Brett Bowman (E-mail)" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Butters, Tim" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Cullers, Scott " <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "David Rohr" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Duvall, Mark" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Gray, Randy" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Middleton, Russell." <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>, "Ronnie Willett" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "S.Weissman" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Tim Menzenwerth" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Todd Lupton" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Walter, Andrea" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
cc
"Owens, Tom" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Reid, Patrick K Mr CIV USA IMCOM" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
Subject
April NOVA Senior Ops Agenda

Attached is the Agenda for tomorrows meeting.  I did not ask for agenda items due to the amount of time I have allotted for the presentation and discussion on the 3rd engine RIT assignment.  If any items you may have are time sensitive, we can include them.  See you all there.

<<April 2008 NOVA Sr Ops Agenda.doc>>

Mike

Michael J. Kerr
Assistant
Fire Chief
Fort Belvoir Fire and Emergency Services

<<Kerr, Michael J.vcf>>