Fw: Ethanol transloading

  • To: Richard Josephson
  • Subject: Fw: Ethanol transloading
  • From: Barbara Carter/Alex
  • Date: 09 Apr 2008 10:47:47
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

The city manager thinks this is something you have been working on??? and you should attend Friday's mtg.

____________________________
Barbara L. Carter
Department of Planning and Zoning
301 King Street, Suite 2100
Alexandria, VA 22314
xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 306

----- Forwarded by Barbara Carter/Alex on 04/09/2008 10:46 AM -----
Nancy Coats/Alex

04/09/2008 09:58 AM

Barbara Carter/Alex@ALEX
Fw: Ethanol transloading

Barbara -- Jim said he believes that Rich Josephson has been involved in this so Faroll may wish to send him rather than attending herself (Jim just wants one individual from each department) -- thanks

----- Forwarded by Nancy Coats/Alex on 04/09/2008 09:57 AM -----
Nancy Coats/Alex

04/09/2008 09:57 AM

Adam Thiel, Michele Evans/Alex, Ignacio Pessoa, John Catlett/Alex, Mark Penn/Alex, Rich Baier/Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex
cc
Valerie Brown/Alex@Alex, Eleonore Cox/Alex@Alex, Barbara Carter/Alex@ALEX, Cameron Hall/Alex@Alex, Robin Wilson/Alex
Subject
Fw: Ethanol transloading

see below -- Jim would like to meet on Friday to "strategize" -- please let me know if you (or a representative [just one] from your department) can meet at 1:00 p.m. -- cmo conference room

thanks

----- Forwarded by Nancy Coats/Alex on 04/09/2008 09:54 AM -----
Jim Hartmann/Alex

04/09/2008 09:18 AM

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
cc
"Michele Evans" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
Subject
Re: Ethanol transloadingLink

Work with Nancy and lets see if we can get an hour for strategy this Friday. I'll need some sense on what it takes to handle an incident.

Jim Hartmann
Alexandria City Manager
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Adam Thiel/Alex

04/09/2008 09:14 AM

Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex
cc
"Michele Evans" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
Subject
Re: Ethanol transloadingLink

Given what's happened so far, I wonder if the gravity of the situation might be conveyed better if the meeting is called by the CMO?

I think at this point my real question is how we're going to obtain the necessary resources to be prepared for this new hazard? Do we have any power to negotiate with NS?

We certainly need the City Attorney, PZ, Code, TES, and Fire at the table; there might be others?

I'm happy to take the lead...just let me know and we can set it up.