RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3

  • To: "Butters, Tim" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Subject: RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3
  • From: Russell Middleton/Alex
  • Date: 02 May 2008 12:47:39
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Two sessions each day. 0830-1130 and 1330 - 1630. There are more days scheduled than just Monday and Tuesday but I didn't look any further than when I would attend.

"Butters, Tim" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

<text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3

OK - is this all day or a few hours?

Tim Butters
Assistant Fire Chief/Operations
City of Fairfax (VA) Fire Department