E-mail Timeline

Re:

  • To: Michael_Farri%Alex,Russell_Furr%Alex
  • Subject: Re:
  • From: Adam_Thiel%ALEX
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:21:10 -0500
  • Cc: Russell_Middleton%Alex,Robert_Rodriguez%Alex,Michael_Cross%Alex,"Mark Penn" <Mark.Penn@alexandriava.gov>,"John North" <John.North@alexandriava.gov>

Folks:

The rumors about this facility are false.

Effective immediately, there is to be no more contact with Norfolk Southern and/or any of its subcontractors, vendors, etc. until further notice.

General planning for our Department to prepare for the increasing prevalence of ethanol in transportation is OK...provided there is no specific effort directed towards this 'notional' facility in Alexandria.

Stated more directly, please stand down.

Appreciate all the effort placed into this so far, I feel confident it will be put to good use in the future.