E-mail Timeline

Fw: Re: Fw: Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road

  • To: Faroll_Hamer%ALEX,Richard_Josephson%ALEX
  • Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road
  • From: Robert_Rodriguez%ALEX
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:17:37 -0500
  • Cc: John_Catlett%Alex
Faroll and Rich,

Attached is a brief on an Ethanol Transfer facility being constructed by Norfolk Southern across from Cameron Station and behind the Waste to Energy plant.  Because this facility is on railroad property Code has no regulatory authority.  However we expect there will be some citizen concerns when this facility begins operation in April 2008.  John & I wanted to pass this info on as an FYI.

Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118