E-mail Timeline

Fw: Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road

  • To: Charlie McRorie
  • Subject: Fw: Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road
  • From: Mark Penn
  • Date: 30 Nov 2007 12:02:45
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

FYI, you want to get on top of this one!  I am sure the LEPC will be very interested.  Might be the first time City Council members hear about it!

Mark Penn
Emergency Management Coordinator
Voice 703-706-3940 ext. 283
Fax 703-548-6952

----- Forwarded by Mark Penn on 11/30/2007 12:01 PM -----
Russell Middleton

Mark Penn
Fw: Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road

forgot about you. See attachment below.
----- Forwarded by Russell Middleton on 11/29/2007 06:48 PM -----
Russell Middleton

Joe Hoffmaster, Christopher Leischner, Michael Brown, Thomas Harrell, Dwayne Bonnette, Michael Farri, Chet Helms, John North, Gerald Fair, Briant Atkins, Byron Andrews III/Alex, Jeffrey Vallimont, Wayne Bryant
Ethanol Transfer Station at the Piggy Back Railyard on Metro Road

An ethanol transfer station at the Piggy Back rail yard is being planned to open in April 2008. Please read the attached memo from Assistant Fire Marshal Russ Furr in regards to the plan for this facility. An orientation and trip to a Baltimore station could be forthcoming. Operations plans will need to be developed and this will be a unified endeavor between Code, Haz-Mat and Suppression personnel. If there are questions, forward to me.

Chief Middleton...