E-mail Timeline

Re: Norfolk Southern Ethanol

Michele, et al.:

Just got off the phone with NSC.

They committed to providing a letter response to the operational profile questions, and some responses to my April 29th letter, by Noon tomorrow; he told me he thought we would consider their response(s) "positive."

Also, in the attached memo, the maximum capacity of the facility on the rail side is 20-60' tankcars (capacity of each car varies between 28-29K gallons); not 10.

My recommendation is that we hold off on the Council memo until we receive NSC's letter tomorrow.

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: 703.838.4600
Fax: 703.548.6952
E-mail: adam.thiel@alexandriava.gov

Michele Evans

Jim.Hartmann@alexandriava.gov, Ignacio Pessoa, Steve.Mason@alexandriava.gov, Adam.Thiel@Alexandriava.gov
cc
Valerie Brown, Tony Castrilli
Subject
Norfolk Southern Ethanol

Hi,
Here is the final draft of the memo with Ignacio's changes and several changes and additions that I have made today.   Would you  please take a look at this and get me your comments as soon as you can?   We are striving to get this out tomorrow.
thanks
Michele