E-mail Timeline

Re: Ethanol transloading

Yes. Please make sure we are included and someone is prepared to go over the process they are using and where the vulnerable points occur and the site layout.We will also need to draft up something that can be distributed to other Stakeholders/ general public. Finally, we need to go on record with NS Railroad regarding our position. Lots to discuss.Who do you anticipate inviting?

Jim Hartmann
Alexandria City Manager
703-838-4300

Adam Thiel

"Jim Hartmann" <Jim.Hartmann@alexandriava.gov>, "Michele Evans" <Michele.Evans@alexandriava.gov>
Ethanol transloading

Do we need to schedule a meeting of the principals to develop a strategy for addressing subject?