E-mail Timeline

RE: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

Doug McNeil
Director-Government & Distribution Services
Norfolk Southern Corporation

Doug:

We appreciate your response to my April 29th letter and our follow-up questions regarding the facility's operating parameters.

I expect we're going to need another meeting (soon) to solidify our relationship and further our mutual safety mission with respect to Norfolk Southern's ethanol transloading facility. In addition, we'll want to have our respective city/corporate communications folks present to discuss the imminent community conversation.

How does Friday afternoon, May 9, 2008, look for you all?

Please let me know soonest...thanks!

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: 703.838.4600
Fax: 703.548.6952
E-mail: adam.thiel@alexandriava.gov

"McNeil, Doug" <dpmcneil@nscorp.com>

<Adam.Thiel@alexandriava.gov>
cc
"Webb, Mike" <mawebb@nscorp.com>, "Edwards, John, V" <john.edwards@nscorp.com>, Lawson David <dtlawson@nscorp.com>
Subject
RE: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

Adam:

Attached is Norfolk Southern’s response.  A hard copy will be mailed.

Doug McNeil
Director Government & Distribution Services
(757) 823-5421
(757) 619-2994 (cell)