E-mail Timeline

IMPORTANT: Norfolk Southern to start ethanol transfer operations shortly.

  • To: Ignacio Pessoa; Richard Josephson
  • Subject: IMPORTANT: Norfolk Southern to start ethanol transfer operations shortly.
  • From: Robert Rodriguez
  • Date: 01 Apr 2008 08:02:42
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Adam Thiel; John Catlett

Ignacio and Rich,

I wish I could say this was an April Fool's joke but it is not.  We received a voice mail message this morning from Kelley Minniehan (517-974-4480) of RSI Logistics.  He wants to put keys in their Knox Box at the NS site.  He stated they will be starting up operations shortly.  We have not received any further direction since our meeting several months ago with the City Manager at which time we were directed to monitor and report.  Can you advise how we should proceed?

Thanks,
Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118