E-mail Timeline

Fw: Ethanol Message

  • To: Ignacio Pessoa; Richard Josephson
  • Subject: Fw: Ethanol Message
  • From: Robert Rodriguez
  • Date: 03 Apr 2008 09:04:44
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: John Catlett; Adam Thiel

Rich and Ignacio,

Please see the e-mail from Russell Furr below.  Norfolk Southern plans to start ethanol transfer operations next week.  Rich, I spoke with Jeff Farner in your office and gave him a verbal update.  He said he would speak with you about it this morning.  We are still in an observe and report mode.  Please advise if anything changes.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118
Fax     (703) 838-3880

----- Forwarded by Robert Rodriguez on 04/03/2008 09:00 AM -----
Russell Furr

Robert Rodriguez
Ethanol Message

Chief -

I received a voice mail today from a Tony Rosenthal from RSI Leasing regarding updating the knox box for the ethanol operation.  He was wanting to schedule a meeting to put keys in the box and indicated that they hope to be in operation by next week.  His number is (404) 431-7499.

Russell A. Furr
Assistant Fire Marshal
Code Enforcement Bureau
(703) 519-3300, ext. 128