New Interactive Maps - Testing Suggestions
Thank you for participating in this phase of the project! Below are a few ideas to help you get on your way and remember - any of the applications can be accessed via computer, smart phone, iPad or tablet.
- Open an application that appeals to you.
- Think about the kind of information you'd like to get from this application.
- How would you go about finding this information?
- Search the application freely and thoroughly - try out all of the features available.
- Do you find anything confusing? Did you uncover any errors?
- What do you like most?
- Are you able to easily find the information you are searching for?
- What would you like to see that isn't there?
Most importantly, remember, we are testing the application and not you. Anything that you find, how you navigate, and the process that you use is useful and valuable information to us. We want to learn how to develop a strong web application based on what non-programmers and developers think. Please share your thoughts with us by completing the Feedback Form on the "I Want to..." drop-down menu on each of the applications as seen on the image to the right.
If you have any questions or would like a bit more help with the process, please contact Katherine Carraway, 703.746.3855 or email@example.com.
Return to New Interactive Maps main page.