Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee (PYDAC)
The Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee (PYDAC) was created pursuant to Section 5-0010 of the Zoning Ordinance by Ordinance No. 4370. The PYDAC is appointed by City Council and consists of nine members who serve staggered 2-year terms. The role of the Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee is to review development plans for compliance with the Design Guidelines and Standards of Potomac Yard. Applications are brought to the appointed citizen group as needed and are discussed at public meetings. The Committee will provide comments to applicants and staff to guide proposals and ultimately make written recommendations to the Planning Commission and City Council.
Staff Contact: Jessica McVary, Planning and Zoning, 703.746.3813
PYDAC meetings are generally held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Meetings are subject to change or cancellation.
Meeting & Information Archives >>
- Matthew Johnston, Architect
- Jeremy Fretts, Architect
- David Crowley, Business Community Representative
- Chris Bellanca, Potomac Yard Area Representative
- Jason Albers, Potomac Yard Area Representative
- Ryan Jones, Potomac West Representative
- Jorianne Jernberg, Potomac West Representative
- Anthony Istrico, Potomac East Representative
- Vacancy, Potomac East Representative